Behind the Fence

Friday, May 30, 2014

Show off!





Peggy Martin came out to welcome the Happy Hendron Homemakers Club to the potager on May 20. As always she made quite a statement! And of course there is the expected question; “What kind of fertilizer do you use?” The answer is none. If I don’t forget, I put compost around the base in the fall but that is one only care I give her. That is except for extreme pruning several times a year.
She is quite aggressive! To learn more about Peggy Martin and her heart warming story, click here.
If I promised you a cutting from my Peggy Martin rose and you have not picked it up, please let me know. I have two.

1 comment:

  1. Those roses are so beautiful! Cool story, too. If you end up with an extra one from the two you have, I would love one!

    ReplyDelete