Behind the Fence

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Potager at its Best

 


If you were not able to be here for the garden tour on Sunday, I will be happy to take you on a pictorial tour of the potager. Of course it was in pristine condition for the tour, but that is rapidly fading as it returns to being a working garden.
Come with me
 



through the hummingbird and butterfly garden


 
into the potager.
 
 
 
 

 






 
 
Annoyed with inspirational messages, like hope, dream, believe, I created my own.
 






 
 
 

Fig Trees

 
 

From the back of the potager.
 
 
A tent to keep birds out of the blueberries (from Gardeners Supply.)
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
If you are in our neighborhood, please stop by. I am most often in the garden and quite happy to take a break to visit. More than likely you will leave with a cutting, some seeds or a plant.
 
Photos by Mark McCoy

 
 
 
 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment